14 September, 2011, from 7pm
Summiting Session Yingdan Liu DTM – The Art of Listening (see more below)
- Daniel from Dell TMC
- Ken Zhuang CC
- David Xie CC
- Daniel Smith DTM
Toastmaster of the Evening: Minnie Li CC CL
About The Summiting Session
Why do children complain that their parents don’t listen to them… while parents have the same complaint?
Why do many people think about what to say next instead of listening when in a conversation?
Why are you so often interrupted before you finish what you are saying?
It’s all about listening!
In this session, you will learn:
- What causes the above-mentioned problems
- Why listening is vital for effective communication
- The FPL principle to enable you to become a better listener
About The Speaker
- 2010-2011 District Governor of District 85, including mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau
- IPMA Certified International Professional Trainer
- Sina-Lingua Certified Cross-cultural Trainer